I spent a lot of time picking out the songs for my workouts as a kickboxing instructor. I prided myself on my great taste. I think the right music can really help you get motivated – especially so if doing a cardio workout.
Students would often compliment me on my playlist. I thought I would share some of my favorites.
- Pogo by Digitalism
- Paganini Rocks (radio edit) by Robotron
- Hollywood (Jacques Lu Cont Mix) by Madonna
- Applause (Empire of the Sun remix) by Lady Gaga
- Baby Don’t Lie (remix) by Gwen Stefani
- Harder Better Faster Stronger (Alive Live) by Daft Punk
- Just Let Go (Thin White Duke Remix) by Fischerspooner
- Levels by Avicii
- Bad Girls (Surking Remix) by MIA
- #thatPower by will.i.am
- Roar (Kennedy Jones mix) by Katy Perry
Those are some of my favorite songs. What are yours? I’m always looking for some new songs to for my playlist.