Kickboxing classes are starting next week at Roberts Rec Center. (Call 727-893-7754 to register.) Spaces are limited and filling up quickly! You don’t need special equipment to get started and the first class is always free.
A taste of what to expect…
- Warm Up to upbeat music doing jumping jacks and feet work
- Mild stretching and a few yoga moves
- Practice punches and kicks (3 punches; 3 kicks)
- Cardio Kickboxing combinations to fast paced soundtrack
- Lower and/or Upper body strength and power building exercises
- Lots of Laughing…
- Hundreds of calories burned…
- Tons of fun in the process!
Age requirements – 15+ (for now. Teen classes may be added when time is available. Let the rec center know if you have a pre-teen who is interested!)
These classes aren’t found at any other Pinellas County Rec Center and are highly competitive with other Cardio Boxing Prices around the city.